Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) Last updated: 12/15/2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.YardleysNaturals.com website (the “Service”) operated by Yardley Holistic Associates (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service
Use of Our Products
Important Note: Some herbs may cause allergic reactions in susceptible individuals and/or may not be right to use for particular health conditions. We recommend you seek out a licensed health and/or medical practitioner before using any natural herbal products. Our products are not intended for internal use. Yardley’s Naturals is not responsible for any misuse or possible side effects of any of the products on our site. Test product on a small sensitive area before use for any possible side effects.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your full name, address, zip code, phone number, email address, credit card information and other billing or tax related details. Your email and billing information will remain private and will never be shared.
Please check your shipment carefully upon arrival to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged product must be made with 48 hrs. of receipt. We are selling our products containing cannabidiol and we are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations. As such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any extra benefits for products containing cannabidiol. If you have questions about this product, please contact our customer service team before placing your order with us.
1) By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
2) By placing an order at this site you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you. All products on the website are legally permitted in the USA.I.
3) YardleysNaturals.com does not provide any medical advice or assistance
4) You accept that it is your responsibility for all damages, penalties, loss of income or property resulting from the purchase, consumption, use or abuse of a product from YardleysNaturals.com. The Company and its owners, representatives and employees can not be held liable.
5) If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, please contact us at YardleysNaturals@gmail.com
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. Contact us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at 323-364-4881 or via email at YardleysNaturals@gmail.com